Product code: Series 100
A Pneumatic Output pressure switch with Non- Bleed Two-Port Output Switching. These switches are designed for use on monitoring systems associated with natural gas transmission. Typically the switch can be used to protect a system or pipeline from an abnormally high or low pressure which might result in the discharge of gas.
- Designed to provide the switiching of a compressed gas supply, particularly monitoring systems associated with natural gas transmission, as it is uniquely non-bleed in either switched state
- Standard pressure range from 100 mBar to 100 Bar
- Configurable for N.O. or N.C. operation
- Two-port output switching with vent
- Compact and robust
- High accuracy and repeatability