Rototherm is proud of its pressure gauge heritage, it designed and built the first ever steam gauge back in 1847.
We invented the bi-metallic thermometer in 1924 and continue to build on this culture of innovation.
Talk to the Experts...
- Great heritage in pressure and temperature gauges
- Wide variety of ranges, materials, sizes, connections, etc.
- Pressure gauges available to NACE standard MR-0175 for corrosive environments
- Gauges available to Defence Standards, manufactured according to NATO Stock Numbers (NSN)
- Accurate, reliable and durable gauges for all types of industries and applications
For a product summary, please CLICK HERE.
- Food & beverage
- Oil & gas/Offshore
- Hydraulics & pneumatics
- Pumps & compressors
- Water & Wastewater
- Paper mills
- Agriculture plants
- Power generation
- Injection Molding Machines
- Generators & Transformers & Engines
- Pumps & Compressors & Turbines
- Pipeline systems
- Exhaust gas systems
- Distillation columns
- Steam drums
- Extraction vessels
- Tank farms
- Chemical distillation
- Hygienic processes
- Leak detection